A wise man once said, "Desire without knowledge is not good; the man in a hurry misses the way".Training should allow a transfer of knowledge from the instructor to the student. Not only should a knowledge transfer take place, but also an application of that knowledge. Therefore, Objectstream takes every step necessary to ensure expansion and enhancement of knowledge as well as the application of that knowledge. Objectstream Training Services help you develop and transfer IT knowledge and skill sets through coaching, mentoring, and onsite collaboration.
Interactive and Customized ModulesOur clients find our training to be very practical and interactive. This allows students to gain a more comprehensive understanding of the technology and the processes involved. We also customize our training programs to meet your current needs, and we constantly focus on developing training initiatives that bring innovative solutions. We believe the investment you make in training should show profitable returns and we do everything we can to ensure your success along with the success of your project.
Needs AnalysisTime investments for training vary depending on your unique business needs. Therefore, we will conduct a thorough needs analysis to identify specific training objectives. Training initiatives are then customized to exact specifications based on utilizing the right technology for the right environment.
IT TrainingObjectstream works closely with your staff to provide education on and implementation of the following IT tools & methods:
- Agile and Iterative Development
- HTML Fundamentals
- IBM Rational Unified Process (RUP) best practices
- Java Business Development using EJB/Spring Framework
- J2EE Web Services using SOAP, XML-Schema, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-RPC
- Java Swing/AWT Stand-alone Application Development
- Java Web Tier Development using JSP/JSF/Struts
- Object Oriented Concepts, Analysis and Design
- Object Oriented Programming in Java & C++
- Persistence Strategy using OR Mapping Tool - Hibernate
- Practical Software Story Writing (Agile Methodology)
- Project Management