- Notice of the filing of a Labor Condition Application With the Employment and Training Administration
- 1.H-1B Non-Immigrant Worker is being sought by Objectstream, Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- 2.One such worker is being sought.
- 3.The worker is being sought as a Systems Analyst.
- 4.Wages of $117,500.00 per year is being offered to the worker.
- 5.The period of employment of the worker is June 22, 2015 to June 22, 2018.
- 6.The employment will occur at 800 Metro Center Blvd, Foster City, CA 94404.
- 7.The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the office of at Objectstream, Inc. 7725 W Reno Avenue, Suite 307, Oklahoma City, OK 73127
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
"Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally better qualified U.S. worker or an employer’s misrepresentation regarding such offer of employment, may be filed with U.S. Dept. of Justice 10th Street and Constitution Avenue NW Washington DC 20530.”