- Notice of the Filing of a Labor Condition Application With the Employment and Training Administration
- 1.H-1B Non-Immigrant Worker is being sought by Objectstream, Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- 2.One such worker is being sought.
- 3.The worker is being sought as a QA Analyst.
- 4.Wages of $66,700.00 per year is being offered to the worker.
- 5.The period of employment of the worker is July 16, 2015 to July 16, 2018.
- 6.The employment will occur at Hertz Corporation, 225 Brae Blvd., Park Ridge, NJ 07656.
- 7.The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the office of at Objectstream, Inc. 7725 W Reno Avenue, Ste. 307, Oklahoma City, OK 73127.
"Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor."
"Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally better qualified U.S. worker or an employer’s misrepresentation regarding such offer of employment, may be filed with U.S. Dept. of Justice, 10th Street and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20530.”